Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Connor

Connor is my brother who is 18. He goes to the university of Western Ontario and he really likes it. His favourite sport is rugby and he is a beast. He has short hair and is 6 foot. He can be really nice and he can be a total jerk, when im about to sit on a couch he would push me off of it in the middle of my move and i would flip off my chair. I don't really know what his favourite food is, but i do know that his favourite drink is Nestea. Connor is also afraid of needles.

Connor started to play rugby in grade 10 and he loved the sport. We are half Irish, so he had heard of it before and wanted to try it. He tried basketball in grade 9 but he didnt like it as much as rugby. He played rugby for Fergus in the summer. He met alot of friends there and he traveled all over the place. I once saw him play at Laurier and it was really cool, because Mr.Katsube is one of the football coaches there.

Connor was born in London, Ontario same as me, in 1991. He asked for a baby brother for Christmas when he was six but he sort of regrets it now. I think he thought it would be cool if he had a brother to hang around with, but he just never had the same interests as me, because of the 6 year age difference. I think that when he became around the teenager age he liked to have a little brother to pick on.
LIFE LESSON= If you have an older brother or sister don't hate them, because you'll regret it when they move away.

1 comment: